Roland FC100 Foot Controller and RRC cable plus RMC1 -RRC to midi converter

Roland FC-100 RRC Foot Controller, RRC cable, RMC1 RRC to Midi Converter

Japan made foot controller designed to work with all the 80's Roland rackable guitar hardware like the GS-6, GP-8, GP-16, GM-70 etc
Has 2 Exp inputs at the rear for connecting additional pedals
Built like a tank in the traditional Roland style; this is a very solid piece of equipment!
Please note that this is NOT midi- this is RRC, predating midi and exclusive to Roland. It will not work with anything else that does not have an RRC socket.
Item is unboxed and without instructions, very well used but is in perfect working order. No power supply is required for this, it takes power directly from the RRC cable

Price: $175 (pedal and RRC cable) [Note: a new RRC cable from Roland will cost $100, I know I purchased this one. I also have an extra RRC cable that could be used for parts, I'll include that.]. I would prefer to sell this controller pedal along with the GM70 guitar synth/midi controller that I have for sale here).

I have the manual pdf but you can find it here:
media.rolandus.com/manuals/FC-100_OM.pdf -



RRC - Midi Converter
Allows you to use the FC100 Foot Controller as a midi controller pedal
Price: [I am currently unsure if I want to sell this. It could be something I could use in the future. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll let you know if I want to sell it.]
$80



http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan05/articles/roland.htm 

5 comments:

  1. Is the RRC cable and Converter box still available???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im interested in the RMC-1. Email me at alexmcginness@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im interested in the RMC-1. Email me at edualpimentel@yahoo.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. COULD YOU TELL ME WHERE I COULD GO TO GET AN RRC CABLE PLEAZ & THANK YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete